Delphi 1 Problem on 95/98/NT- HELP

I've got a major problem when I put my delphi 1 application executable on a
32 bit
O/S.

Note: this doesn't  happen  on Windows 3.11.

On a dbgrid  when I doubleclick the grid to call a modal form (picklist) to
enable users to select a data item to populate a cell in the grid. On
closing the modal form the state of the grid seems to be in "left mouse
button down" mode and I can't use the keyboard. WHY? Its not until I click
in an area of the dbgrid that it releases me from the "mouse button down"
mode and lets me use the keyboard. There is nothing in the code that
specifies that the left mouse button is to be held down nor in the
properties of the grid. Like I said above, it works on a 16bit O/S but not
on a 32 bit O/S.

Thanks in advance

Re:Delphi 1 Problem on 95/98/NT- HELP

Can you post what version of D1 you are using and whether
or not your problem is solved by using a
"if FormX.Canfocus then FormX.SetFocus" to re-enable Keyboard
input?

GW.

John Francis Lundy wrote:

> I've got a major problem when I put my delphi 1 application executable on a
> 32 bit
> O/S.

> Note: this doesn't  happen  on Windows 3.11.

> On a dbgrid  when I doubleclick the grid to call a modal form (picklist) to
> enable users to select a data item to populate a cell in the grid. On
> closing the modal form the state of the grid seems to be in "left mouse
> button down" mode and I can't use the keyboard. WHY? Its not until I click
> in an area of the dbgrid that it releases me from the "mouse button down"
> mode and lets me use the keyboard. There is nothing in the code that
> specifies that the left mouse button is to be held down nor in the
> properties of the grid. Like I said above, it works on a 16bit O/S but not
> on a 32 bit O/S.

> Thanks in advance

Other Threads