Delphi7 Project request

2004-06-04 12:59:43 AM
delphi13
Hello,
We're seeking Delphi 7 developers / team to finish a project.
-----------------
Ideal profile
-----------------
- Excellent / good Skills in Delphi 7 (please give your references)
- Must be familiar with Developer Express components (esp. QuantumGrid 4.5
and ExpressBars 5)
The software reports keyword ranking in search engines (+ Density Report and
SEO Articles viewer, the latter basically download & display (grouped by
date) a list of articles (in *.ini format) from our server). I am fairly
satisfied with the design, but I don't have the time to finish coding.
Detailed info available at contact(AT)style-sheets.com
Kind regards,
Gdhami.

Re:Delphi7 Project request

"Carla Ghosn" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello,

We're seeking Delphi 7 developers / team to finish a project.
Where are you located?
--
Clay Shannon,
author of the novel "the Wacky Misadventures of Warble McGorkle"

Re:Delphi7 Project request

Where are you located?
We're based in France.
"Sierra Spartacus" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in