How to get client name from TCP connection

2003-08-01 11:07:40 PM
delphi189
Hi,
I'm writing a TCP server app and I'd like to know the client name that
connects to the server, like we get client IP
(AThread.Connection.Socket.Binding.PeerIP).
Thanks,
--
Carlos Matos
Morada / Address:

Re:How to get client name from TCP connection

I replied to your message in atozedsoftware.indy.general group...
Mike
"Carlos Matos" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
I'm writing a TCP server app and I'd like to know the client name that
connects to the server, like we get client IP
(AThread.Connection.Socket.Binding.PeerIP).

Thanks,

--
Carlos Matos

Morada / Address:
Urb.Vale Verde Lote 34 - Loja - 3040 COIMBRA
Telefone / Phone: +351 239 802 340-8
Fax: +351 293 802 349
E-mail: XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Web: www.comograma.pt

Re:How to get client name from TCP connection

Thanks a lot Mike.
"Mike B" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem