Neural Networks in Pascal.

Does anyone have any sample pascal source code for a MLP (Neural Networks).
I would like one that has a working implementation of backpropagation.

Nothing too advanced... a simple one will suffice.
Sufficiant to solve a simple XOR problem will be enough.

Thanks in advance. Please email me with a response.

Regards
`       Antony

.. "Are you Sarah Connor?"
.. "Yes." <<BOOM>>

Re:Neural Networks in Pascal.

Antony T Curtis wrote:

> Does anyone have any sample pascal source code for a MLP (Neural Networks).
> I would like one that has a working implementation of backpropagation.

I have some samples of neural networks in pascal... the traveling
salesman problem
for example... if you are interested, send me an email.

bye
Ansgar

--
        tHE  -=# vIRTUAL tECHNOLOGIES GbR #=-  Homepage :
          http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~virtech/

Other Threads