Is there any LCD display component?

2005-07-22 05:05:50 PM
delphi201
Is there any LCD display component?

Re:Is there any LCD display component?

In article <42e0b715$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...
Is there any LCD display component?

If you a looking for a component to display characters which look like a
LCD display I know LMD tools will do this.
lmdtools.com/mfs/products/LMD70.php

Re:Is there any LCD display component?

I use this one :
www.puffy.nu/~illuwatar/DelphiPage/Delphi.html
Andrew
"Adam Roslon" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
In article <42e0b715$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, XXXX@XXXXX.COM
says...
>Is there any LCD display component?

Re:Is there any LCD display component?

anyone can suggest better led component. I want it can support animations.

Re:Is there any LCD display component?

You might have a look at Instrumentation Workshop
at www.tmssoftware.com/tiw.htm
Bruno

Re:Is there any LCD display component?

anyone can suggest better led component. I want it can support animations.
The TRzLEDDisplay component may have the features you are looking
for. It also supports animation (i.e. scrolling). There is also an event
fired after each scroll, so you can change the message that is displayed.
For more information, please visit our website at:
www.raize.com/DevTools/RzComps
Ray