Interbase Driver disappears from the drivers list in IDAPI32.CFG file

Eugene Terentev wrote:
> Hello everyone!

> I have problem when Interbase Driver disappears from the drivers list in
> IDAPI32.CFG file on client PCs. IDAPI32.CFG is stored on client's
> network and shared amongst the users. The file IDAPI32.CFG looks fine.
> Only some of users encounter the problem and their applications cannot
> find SQL drivers (Interbase and others). I might speculate that the
> problem has something to do with the registry settings.

> Does anyone had this problem and knows what causes it and how to fix it?

 The problem still re-occures. We havent' worked out how to deal with it.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eugene

Re:Interbase Driver disappears from the drivers list in IDAPI32.CFG file

One way (not the optimal I guess! :->): find a machin which is ok, save
the driver part of the registry (...Borland/Database
Engine/Settings/Drivers) to a reg-file and run that file on the clients
that is broken.

-Torfinn

Other Threads