Error Message "Invalid File Name"

hi!
    I have using delphi c/s 3.0 and BDE version is 4.51. My novell 4.11
support Long name file name. So that I can named more meaningful file name.
Now I met a problem that is when I create database profile in BDE
Administrator (Using Standard, Dbase). When I activate the table. It said
"Invalid File Name". I don't know why! But the different is my directory is
long named "Development Folder" and file name is "ics100.dbf". I try to move
the dbf "ics100.dbf" to normal directory named "Develop". It works!! why?
please help!!

Best Regards,
Fran.Ng