Activeforms won't display in browser

Using Delphi 6 I started a new activeform which automatically creates a type
library. I then saved the project and added a new activeform to it. When I
do a web deploy and look at the generated html page, only the original
activeform displays. I've tried unregistering and re-registering the OCX but
this seems to have no effect.

Does this mean I have to have a seperate ocx file for each activeform I need
to use , or am I missing something? Information on the second activex form
does appear to be being added to the project's tlb file.

Any help would be appreciated