Does the MSSQL dbExpress driver support master detail?

Hello,

I have the configuration: D7, MSSQL dbExpress driver.

I use the components:
TSQLConnection

|-> TSQLDataSet(master) -> TDataSetProvider -> TClientDataSet
|      |
|      |->TDataSource
|              |
|------->TSQLDataSet(detail)

When I try to open TClientDataSet I've received the message: 'SQL State:
HY000, SQL Error Code: 0'#$A'Connection is busy with results for another
command'#$A

TSQLClonnection.MaxStmtsPerConn is 0. And it means that "When
MaxStmtsPerConn is 0, the server imposes no restrictions: a single database
connection can be used to fetch multiple datasets and execute statements
while there are active datasets."

What I need to do to resolve this problem?

--

Best Regards,

Alexey Zakharkin

Re:Does the MSSQL dbExpress driver support master detail?

Additional information for my question:
I used "exec <proc_name>" statment for both datasets.

Re:Does the MSSQL dbExpress driver support master detail?

I believe there is a bug if your key is based on integers.  See
other posts in the group.

Alexey Zakharkin wrote:
> Additional information for my question:
> I used "exec <proc_name>" statment for both datasets.

--
Thomas Miller
BSS Accounting & Distribution Software

http://www.bss-software.com