Search more that one field!

2004-05-28 10:09:10 PM
delphi104
Hi
How can I search multiple fields at once?
You know I want for example search a database for any one with NAME =
"Mohammad-Reza" and Last Name = "Taikandi".
Thanks in advance
Mohammad-Reza Taikandi

Re:Search more that one field!

"Mohammad-Reza Taikandi" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi
How can I search multiple fields at once?
You know I want for example search a database for
any one with NAME = "Mohammad-Reza" and
Last Name = "Taikandi".
Just like you wrote!
...WHERE firstname = 'Mohammad-Reza' AND lastname = 'Taikandi';
Or some variation thereof with the proper field names.
--
Ray Marron

Re:Search more that one field!

I'm new with ado, would you please tell me more details?
and please tell me how can i check some check box in a form, for example I
have 5 edit and i want to search texts that is in those edits but its
possible to choose which edit is in the search text.
(sorry my english is not good)
Thanks in advance
Mohammad-reza Taikandi
"Ray Marron" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes