ADOCommandText

2004-10-31 12:42:00 AM
delphi102
My commandtext property is greater than 255 chars. How can I get around this
limitation?

Re:ADOCommandText

There is no limit for 255 chars for command text in ADO. What is your
provider and your code?
//------------------------------------------
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"George Kvasha" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>сообщи?сообщила ?новостях следующе?
My commandtext property is greater than 255 chars. How can I get around
this
limitation?

Re:ADOCommandText

Thanks for your clue. I misread the error. It said "string literals" were
limited to 255 chars. I fixed problem by concatenating two shorter strings.
"Viatcheslav V. Vassiliev" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes