BetterADO and Delphi 2006

2006-02-16 06:19:55 PM
delphi227
Hi,
up to now I used Delphi 6 and BetterADO.
Does anyone know if it is still better to use BetterADO than the normal
ADO with Delphi 2006? Or did they finally fix their problems?
Thank you
Lothar

Re:BetterADO and Delphi 2006

Hi there,
i would also be interested in this answer... I have heard of problems with
Delphi 2006... is anyone using BetterAdo and Delphi 2006?
Thanks a lot
Stephan