TMediaplayer: Selecting one out of several CDAudio Devices

Hi,
I have 2 CDRom Drives. TMediaplayer seems only to be able to play CDAudio
from the first one. How can I select the second one?

Thanks in advance,

Andreas

Re:TMediaplayer: Selecting one out of several CDAudio Devices

Andreas Seebeck wrote:

> Hi,
> I have 2 CDRom Drives. TMediaplayer seems only to be able to play CDAudio
> from the first one. How can I select the second one?

Clinton R. Johnson discusses this topic at the The Unofficial Newsletter
of Delphi Users (UNDU) located at http://www.undu.com. This particular
article is located at http://www.undu.com/Articles/980326a.htm

Good luck,

           -=|David Polberger|=-