Paradox tables with problems in network

Sorry for my English, because I am from Brazil.

I have an application running in two machines working in network. The
whole base of data meets in an of the machines, being that shared for
access by the other machine of the network.It happens that sometimes the
database (Paradox) it presents problems of corrupted index (message
Table/Index corrupted). What could do to solve that problem, because I
already used the treatment of transactions and the method FlushBuffers
to force the physical recording of the data and the problem still
persists ?

Thank you

William Pereira Alves

Re:Paradox tables with problems in network

>I have an application running in two machines working in network. The
>whole base of data meets in an of the machines, being that shared for
>access by the other machine of the network.It happens that sometimes the
>database (Paradox) it presents problems of corrupted index (message
>Table/Index corrupted). What could do to solve that problem, because I
>already used the treatment of transactions and the method FlushBuffers
>to force the physical recording of the data and the problem still
>persists ?

Take a look at this document

Brian Bushay (TeamB)
Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Paradox tables with problems in network

Brian-

That tech document suggests using   \\(server name)\(share
name)\(path)+(file name)

Can you tell me- what is SHARE NAME?

Jerry Blumenthal

> Take a look at this document
> http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15209,00.html

> --
> Brian Bushay (TeamB)
> Bbus...@NMPLS.com

Re:Paradox tables with problems in network

Thanks Mr. Brian Bushay.

I tried the solutions described in document and it's running withou problems.

William Pereira Alves

Brian Bushay TeamB wrote:
> >I have an application running in two machines working in network. The
> >whole base of data meets in an of the machines, being that shared for
> >access by the other machine of the network.It happens that sometimes the
> >database (Paradox) it presents problems of corrupted index (message
> >Table/Index corrupted). What could do to solve that problem, because I
> >already used the treatment of transactions and the method FlushBuffers
> >to force the physical recording of the data and the problem still
> >persists ?
> Take a look at this document
> http://community.borland.com/article/0,1410,15209,00.html

> --