etm70 command line parameters?

2003-07-31 08:46:17 AM
delphi30
I am trying to use etm70.exe to create some resource projects.
My hope is to pass in a language identifyer and have etm70 run silently.
Currently I can pass in a .dpr but can't find anything on how to pass
the language, for instance ENA, as a command line parameter.
C:>etm70 "C:\foo\bar\car.dpr"
This only opens up the project and allows you to manuall select a language.
Does anyone know what the command line parameters are to include
a lanuage? Something of the order:
C:>etm70 /lang=ENA "C:\foo\bar\car.dpr"
thanks,
--david hardy

Re:etm70 command line parameters?

I could find nothing in the way of documentation on etm70. Did you guys
find any docs on etm70?
--david
"Maksym Markov" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi, David

We looked several hours and we didn't find any. So we developed small
utility that emulate appropriate mouse clicks by sending messages.

--
Maksym Markov, MCSD
Alternative way to localization

"David Hardy" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>I am trying to use etm70.exe to create some resource projects.
>My hope is to pass in a language identifyer and have etm70 run silently.
>Currently I can pass in a .dpr but can't find anything on how to pass
>the language, for instance ENA, as a command line parameter.
>
>C:>etm70 "C:\foo\bar\car.dpr"
>
>This only opens up the project and allows you to manuall select a
language.
>Does anyone know what the command line parameters are to include
>a lanuage? Something of the order:
>
>C:>etm70 /lang=ENA "C:\foo\bar\car.dpr"
>

>thanks,
>--david hardy

Re:etm70 command line parameters?

I could find nothing in the way of documentation on etm70. Did you guys
find any docs on etm70?
There is a d7etm.hlp file inside the \Help directory.
-- Leo