Board index » delphi » ****** VERY VERY DESPERATE ---- PLEASE HELP ******** TDOCK97

****** VERY VERY DESPERATE ---- PLEASE HELP ******** TDOCK97

Please help.

I need to know where or what company I can get TDock97 - a delphi
component.

I search the web - but no help

Thanks in advance.

 

Re:****** VERY VERY DESPERATE ---- PLEASE HELP ******** TDOCK97


Sorry made a mistake of posting here.  I already posted message in the IDE.

Anyways if anyone could help- please help.

Anthony Servito <servi...@tcsf.com> wrote in article
<01be61a6$76c2dce0$110422c8@ants>...

Quote
> Please help.

> I need to know where or what company I can get TDock97 - a delphi
> component.

> I search the web - but no help

> Thanks in advance.

Re:****** VERY VERY DESPERATE ---- PLEASE HELP ******** TDOCK97


Take a look in http://www.torry.ru/ under VCL and the Dialogs #1 and #2
section...

Anthony Servito escribi en mensaje <01be61a7$58c9b780$110422c8@ants>...

Quote
>Sorry made a mistake of posting here.  I already posted message in the IDE.

>Anyways if anyone could help- please help.

>Anthony Servito <servi...@tcsf.com> wrote in article
><01be61a6$76c2dce0$110422c8@ants>...
>> Please help.

>> I need to know where or what company I can get TDock97 - a delphi
>> component.

>> I search the web - but no help

>> Thanks in advance.

Re:****** VERY VERY DESPERATE ---- PLEASE HELP ******** TDOCK97


Sorry, it's in http://www.torry.ru/vcl.htm under Bars and Status Bars

Anthony Servito escribi en mensaje <01be61a7$58c9b780$110422c8@ants>...

Quote
>Sorry made a mistake of posting here.  I already posted message in the IDE.

>Anyways if anyone could help- please help.

>Anthony Servito <servi...@tcsf.com> wrote in article
><01be61a6$76c2dce0$110422c8@ants>...
>> Please help.

>> I need to know where or what company I can get TDock97 - a delphi
>> component.

>> I search the web - but no help

>> Thanks in advance.

Re:****** VERY VERY DESPERATE ---- PLEASE HELP ******** TDOCK97


Thanks Jose.

Ing. Jos Manuel Gmez-Ferrer y Reguero <siste...@paco.net.mx> wrote in
article <7b6k47$j...@forums.borland.com>...

Quote
> Take a look in http://www.torry.ru/ under VCL and the Dialogs #1 and #2
> section...

> Anthony Servito escribi en mensaje <01be61a7$58c9b780$110422c8@ants>...
> >Sorry made a mistake of posting here.  I already posted message in the
IDE.

> >Anyways if anyone could help- please help.

> >Anthony Servito <servi...@tcsf.com> wrote in article
> ><01be61a6$76c2dce0$110422c8@ants>...
> >> Please help.

> >> I need to know where or what company I can get TDock97 - a delphi
> >> component.

> >> I search the web - but no help

> >> Thanks in advance.

Other Threads