IBX Details?

2008-01-17 11:51:34 AM
delphi47
Why is there no info in the help system for IBX? I type in TIBQuery and I
only get some inferences to it, but no detailed info about members, etc. Am
I missing something?
(btw, Delphi 2007 and everything seems to be current.)
Thanks.
Scott

Re:IBX Details?

I use Delphi 6 Enterprise and IBX components all have helps.
You may add IBX help manually.
First, find the help files (.hlp, .toc, etc) for IBX components. Then, open
'OpenHelp' by using the Help->Customize... menu in the IDE. In OpenHelp, add
the necessary files for contents, index, link and project tabs seperatelly
(four different extension for same file name).
Cheers
Ömür Ölmez
"Scott Leake" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes