DLL&strange exported functions

OK, I know it's a long shot but does anyone know how to get these functions out of a DLL:
@__lockDe{*word*81}Data$qv
@__unlockDe{*word*81}Data$qv
__De{*word*81}HookData

I have switched off all the debuging switches i had kown of.

I am talking BC5.02 and Win32 DLL here.

Re:DLL&strange exported functions

kre...@tte.hr wrote:
> OK, I know it's a long shot but does anyone know how to get these functions out of a DLL:
> @__lockDe{*word*81}Data$qv
> @__unlockDe{*word*81}Data$qv
> __De{*word*81}HookData

> I have switched off all the debuging switches i had kown of.

> I am talking BC5.02 and Win32 DLL here.

I could not find a good way to achieve this from inside the Borland
environment (it is thought that these functions do not hurt the code),
so I do it my (brutal) way: yank'em out! My advise: be careful with
the binaries if you want to get rid of any atavisms in them.
BOBA

Other Threads