QR 3.0.7 + NT4 SP6 + (Epson Stylus Photo or Xerox XD 103f WorkCentre)

On both printers QR doesn't print.
-For the Epson I tried the drivers from NT and Epson's Website. Both do not
work.
-With the Xerox I tried the supplied driver. It does not print.

Any suggestions?

Alexander

Re:QR 3.0.7 + NT4 SP6 + (Epson Stylus Photo or Xerox XD 103f WorkCentre)

I thought the Epson Stylus was specifically mentioned as problematic
somewhere on the QuSoft site but I can't find the reference.   I know
that with some printers, you must set the ReportTitle property of the
QuickRep so that the printer driver can reference the document in the
print queue.   Otherwise it just doesn't print.   No error messages,
no nothing.

Regards,
Colin Acheson

On Mon, 24 Jul 2000 18:24:39 +0200, "Alexander Bauer"

<alex-ba...@t-online.de> wrote:

>On both printers QR doesn't print.
>-For the Epson I tried the drivers from NT and Epson's Website. Both do not
>work.
>-With the Xerox I tried the supplied driver. It does not print.

Other Threads