Stored Procs in Oracle 7.2 and D3

Windows NT 4.0, Oracle 7.2 and D3

I can`t see the packages of Stored Procs in D3, but single stored procs
works fine. In SQL +, seems to work without problems. Can anybody Help me
??

Thanks in advance..

Re:Stored Procs in Oracle 7.2 and D3

That is a restriction since delphi 1 ! You do not see the package
interface defined ! Instaed you have to specify the procedure/function
name yourself in UPPERCASE. The parameters got then retrieved
normally.

On 6 Jun 1997 06:45:38 GMT, "DTPPastor" <dtppas...@mx2.redestb.es>
wrote:

>Windows NT 4.0, Oracle 7.2 and D3

>I can`t see the packages of Stored Procs in D3, but single stored procs
>works fine. In SQL +, seems to work without problems. Can anybody Help me
>??

>Thanks in advance..

Christian Kaas
Client/Server development and consulting
Fax. 49-9129-5518
Phone 49-9129-5508

Other Threads