Re: MDA UK user group meeting

2005-04-16 05:28:30 PM
delphi280
6) We all go home, or down to the pub
Ah yes, we are going eat something...
Eddy POULLET
Brussels

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Hi Eddy
Might you be able to attend again? It would be good to see you there :-)
--
Pete
====

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Might you be able to attend again? It would be good to see you there :-)

Yes probably..., Pete, depends on time (and on familyfactor :) )..
Eddy

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Hi Pete,
I'm interested too, depending on the actual date.
Gerrit Beuze
ModelMaker Rools
Not yet no. Basically what we did last time was this
5) I tell a joke or two which only I find amusing
6) We all go home, or down to the pub

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Well here's a suggestion for Borland. Both Jascha and I are dithering about
buying ECO. If we're impressed enough at the meeting, we'll be buying
licenses.... I would be buying 4 D2005 licenses - that must be worth a day of an
engineer's time and a room? ;-)
Bryan

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Henrik has suggested holding the event at Borland in Stockholm instead.
This would mean that all of the team would be around during the day
(how many would be in the whole meeting I don't know).
Some people in here would find it easier to reach Stockholm, some (like
me) would find it more difficult but worth the trip :-)
So, what do you guys think about Borland Stockholm, end of August? Does
it sound good?
--
Pete
====
ECO Modeler, Audio compression components, DIB graphics controls,
FastStrings
www.droopyeyes.com
Read or write articles on just about anything
www.HowToDoThings.com
My blog
blogs.slcdug.org/petermorris/

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Well worth the trip I think. If only for the reindeer steak.
It'd be a long day - it takes about an hour from Stansted(?) but it is an
hour's bus ride from the airport into Stockholm and with the hour's bus ride
this end from London too...
Count me in for either UK or Stockholm.
Bryan
"Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
writes news:42639ad3$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
[...]

Wouldn't that clash with school holidays in much of Europe?
Cheers,
Jim Cooper
Jim Cooper XXXX@XXXXX.COM
Tabdee Ltd www.tabdee.ltd.uk
TurboSync - Connecting Delphi to your Palm

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Very few of us are young enough to go to school any more...
Bryan

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Wouldn't that clash with school holidays in much of Europe?
Yes, I was thinking that the holidays were July to Mid-August, but my
wife has just put be straight on that, they end in the beginning of
September.
So I suppose the choices are June or September then.
--
Pete
====
ECO Modeler, Audio compression components, DIB graphics controls,
FastStrings
www.droopyeyes.com
Read or write articles on just about anything
www.HowToDoThings.com
My blog
blogs.slcdug.org/petermorris/

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Very few of us are young enough to go to school any more...
Many of us are old enough to have offspring (not that I'd recommend
it to anyone, you understand) :-)

writes news:4263cb77$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
>Wouldn't that clash with school holidays in much of Europe?

Yes, I was thinking that the holidays were July to Mid-August, but my
wife has just put be straight on that, they end in the beginning of
September.

So I suppose the choices are June or September then.

Isn't it just a long day at the office? Leave at 6, back at midnight? Or at
worst one night away...
Bryan

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software] writes:
So, what do you guys think about Borland Stockholm, end of August? Does
it sound good?
I would certainly attend if it is in Stockholm. Given that the date is
set in good time I will attend no matter what the date is. :-)
Kjell
Kjell Rilbe
Home: +46 8 7610734
Cell: +46 733 442464
"If there's a price for bein' me, that is one I will have to pay"
Aaron Tippin

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Peter Morris [Droopy eyes software] writes:
So, what do you guys think about Borland Stockholm, end of August? Does
it sound good?
Come to think of it, if anyone's interested I could arrange for a trip
to my summer house in the archipelago. The water would probably be a bit
cold in June and possibly in late September too. But we might get lucky!
:-) No sauna I am afraid.
We could leave Stockholm City early morning and be back in the evening.
That would give us some 8-10 hours out there.
Let me know...
Kjell
Kjell Rilbe
Home: +46 8 7610734
Cell: +46 733 442464
"If there's a price for bein' me, that is one I will have to pay"
Aaron Tippin

Re: MDA UK user group meeting

Sounds great :-)
--