Anyone know what happend to Inner Media (DynaZip)

2008-06-09 05:22:04 AM
delphi121
For a company that was endored by Microsoft, the have all of a sudden
disappeared. Thats it! The Microsoft curse! ;)
Seriously, we were preparing to use the DynaZip application on our program
as it integrates beautifully with Delphi. If anyone know what happend to
them it would be greatly appreciated!
Jack Wilson
Northwest Software Technologies, Inc.
www.nwsoftware.com

Re:Anyone know what happend to Inner Media (DynaZip)

Jack,
| Seriously, we were preparing to use the DynaZip application on our
| program as it integrates beautifully with Delphi. If anyone know what
| happend to them it would be greatly appreciated!
I used DynaZip for years. About three-plus or so years ago I switched
to ZipForge by ComponentAce. I found it to be a ton simpler than
DynaZip. I really like it. And it has been absolutely rock-solid and
very fast in my applications. I have never looked back.
www.componentace.com/
06/08/2008 16:19:36
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's Salutation mod]

Re:Anyone know what happend to Inner Media (DynaZip)

"Raymond Schappe" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote
vclzip.bizland.com/
I have _many_ systems using VCLZip with great success
and the support has been terrific!
I have used VCLZip in at least system and *never needed* support.
--JohnH

Re:Anyone know what happend to Inner Media (DynaZip)

No, I am sorry, but if you need to switch, I recommend VCLZip.
vclzip.bizland.com/
I have _many_ systems using VCLZip with great success and the support
has been terrific!
HTH,
-Raymond