Converting a TClientDataSet recordset to an ADO recordset

2003-12-17 05:04:38 AM
delphi198
Is there any way of doing this? My client app has TClientDataSet object
filled with data. But I need this data to be in an ADO recordset format. Is
this possible? How can I do that?
Thanks!

Re:Converting a TClientDataSet recordset to an ADO recordset

Convert no, transfer yes.
Use the datasetProvider. And explain what do you mean with "in ADO format".
--
Robert Cerny
DelphiShaman