Turbo Pascal under Windows/DOS emulation on Mac?

I am the happy owner of a Powerbook 3400c. This autumn I will be giving
an introductory programming course to a large group of first-year
students at Aalborg University. The language used in the course has to
be Turbo Pascal which only exists in Windows and DOS versions.

As you can imagine, I do not particularly want to buy a DOS/Windows box
simply to be able to run Turbo Pascal. Instead I am thinking of getting
the Virtual PC 2.0 emulator for my Mac.

Has anyone got any experience with running Turbo Pascal on a Mac via
Virtual PC (or any other PC emulator, for that matter)? If so,
I would like to hear from you. Please send me email, as I do not read
newsgroups very regularly these days

--
Hans Huttel                        | email: h...@cs.auc.dk
BRICS, Dept. of Computer Science   | WWW: http://www.cs.auc.dk/~hans/