TIBScript with Interbase

2003-06-26 03:57:59 AM
delphi235
I use Interbase 6.02 Dialect 1 and I have problem (with terminator) when I
execute an SQL Script with the IBX 6.07 (or 6.05). So I take the 6.03 and it
works. Why ?
Regards,
Hugues Van Landeghem

Re:TIBScript with Interbase

VLDG writes:
I use Interbase 6.02 Dialect 1 and I have problem (with terminator)
when I execute an SQL Script with the IBX 6.07 (or 6.05). So I take
the 6.03 and it works. Why ?
If you want an answer to your question you should describe in exact
detail what the "problem" is.
-Craig
Delphi/InterBase Weblog : delphi.weblogs.com
InterBase in Multi-tier World -- Use multiple RDMs, IB features in
your appserver: delphi.weblogs.com/stories/storyReader$195

Re:TIBScript with Interbase

"SET TERM" is not necessary, remove them and use the ";" terminator
everywhere.
regards
henri
"VLDG" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de
I use Interbase 6.02 Dialect 1 and I have problem (with terminator) when I
execute an SQL Script with the IBX 6.07 (or 6.05). So I take the 6.03 and
it
works. Why ?

Regards,
Hugues Van Landeghem