Re: D2005 Update3 question

2005-06-11 06:06:25 AM
delphi157
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote in
<xn0e3cdusk3ggd031-velthuis@www.teamb.com>:
>No floppy drive here, so I tried accessing a non-existant network
>machine using Windows Explorer:

Oh, indeed. Works for me too.
Seems to be MessageBox's in general. Open Notepad, type anything (just
the letter 'a' for example), then try to close Notepad. When the dialog
pops up asking if you want to save, do the Ctrl+C / Ctrl+Ins thing,
then cancel the save and paste into Notepad. I got this--
---------------------------
Notepad
---------------------------
The text in the Untitled file has changed.
Do you want to save the changes?
---------------------------
Yes No Cancel
---------------------------
Neat. :D
Perhaps the dialog for a missing floppy disk isn't a standard
MessageBox?
Will
--
Want native support in Delphi for AMD64/EM64T? Vote here--
qc.borland.com/wc/qcmain.aspx

Re: D2005 Update3 question

At 00:06:25, 11.06.2005, Will DeWitt Jr. writes:
Perhaps the dialog for a missing floppy disk isn't a standard
MessageBox?
I guess so.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." -- Sun Tzu