Anything else new in D9/Win32?

2004-09-17 05:15:31 PM
delphi210
I'm curious if anything else was added that may have slipped under the
radar as being just a minor enhancement. I know I have submitted
numerous reports to QC, and had some opened, and was wondering if
anyone could see if these were implemented (QC report # comes first)--
4530 - Add support for code alignment through a new ALIGN keyword
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details
5771 - Allow for the importing of DLL variables
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details
Thanks to anyone who can help. =)
Will
--
Want a 64-bit Delphi compiler for AMD64 / IA-32e? Vote here--
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details

Re:Anything else new in D9/Win32?

Will DeWitt Jr. writes:
I'm curious if anything else was added that may have slipped under the
radar as being just a minor enhancement. I know I have submitted
numerous reports to QC, and had some opened, and was wondering if
anyone could see if these were implemented (QC report # comes first)--

4530 - Add support for code alignment through a new ALIGN keyword
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details

5771 - Allow for the importing of DLL variables
qc.borland.com/wc/wc.exe/details

Thanks to anyone who can help. =)

Will
Nope. Sorry, didn't get to it.
-Danny
--
Delphi Compiler Core: homepages.borland.com/dthorpe/blog/delphi/

Re:Anything else new in D9/Win32?

Danny Thorpe writes:
Nope. Sorry, didn't get to it.
Ah well, something to hope for in D10. =)
Will