SA and DiamondBack

2004-09-22 02:41:14 PM
delphi169
Hi,
Last year we purchased C# Builder Architect and SA. We have to renovate it
next month but before we would like to know if we will get DiamondBack with
Delphi and C# when they ship it.
Thanks,
Jose Maria Sanmartin

Re:SA and DiamondBack

Last year we purchased C# Builder Architect and SA. We have to renovate it
next month but before we would like to know if we will get DiamondBack with
Delphi and C# when they ship it.

Call your local sales rep.
I'm sure it will work like this:
You have SA for C#B ->you get Diamondback
You have SA for Delphi 8 ->you get Diamondback
You have SA for C#B *and* Delphi 8 ->you get Diamondback + automatic renewal
of SA
This last one I am not 100% on, but that is how I'd think it should work.
--
Anders Ohlsson - Borland Developer Relations - bdn.borland.com/
Borland Software Corporation - www.borland.com/ - Excellence Endures

Re:SA and DiamondBack

You have SA for C#B *and* Delphi 8 ->you get Diamondback + automatic renewal
of SA
Anders:
Can you confirm this please? I have asked several times over the NG and even
sent DavidI a email but no response.
Thanks
Chris

Re:SA and DiamondBack

How can he when he writes:
"This last one I am not 100% on, but that is how I'd think it should
work."
I guess you should call your local Borland office for details.
--
JED, QC - Win32 Client for Quality Central:
www.alphalink.com.au/~jed/QC/

Re:SA and DiamondBack

Can you confirm this please? I have asked several times over the NG and even
sent DavidI a email but no response.

Please call your local sales rep and ask. It may very well be faster.