Re: Lotus Notes

2005-06-29 03:49:55 PM
delphi220
"DGJ" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
And that product is?
See my other post in this thread.
--
Regards
Vincent Parrett
VSoft Technologies
www.finalbuilder.com
Blogs : blogs.finalbuilder.com
Automate your Build Process with FinalBuilder

Re: Lotus Notes

I am looking for any help I can get (library, component, code) that I can
find for working with Lotus Notes in Delphi.
thanks
phil.

Re: Lotus Notes

check out www.geocities.com/skolchin/
"Phil Barber" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escreveu na mensagem
I am looking for any help I can get (library, component, code) that I can
find for working with Lotus Notes in Delphi.
thanks
phil.

Re: Lotus Notes

I am looking for any help I can get (library, component, code) that I can
find for working with Lotus Notes in Delphi.
thanks
I remember only one: Notes/Delphi Class Library -
www.torry.net/quicksearchd.php
Hop?this helps a little.
Best regards
Maxim Peresada
Torry's Delphi Pages www.torry.net

Re: Lotus Notes

Phil Barber writes:
I am looking for any help I can get (library, component, code) that I can
find for working with Lotus Notes in Delphi.
thanks
phil.

The only solution is to use the Domino ActiveX control that installs
with the Notes client.
It works well, and I have had some automation projects that use it and
they never have problems.
Do a search on google for Delphi and Domino ActiveX control.
Later,
tony

Re: Lotus Notes

>I am looking for any help I can get (library, component, code) that I can
>find for working with Lotus Notes in Delphi.
>thanks
>phil.

That is so out of data it is unlikely to work with newer versions of
Domino. Best solutin is to use the Domino ActiveX controls.
Later,
Tony

Re: Lotus Notes

During the times when Delphi 3 Existed there someone has released a
commercial library for LotuNotes called DelphiNotes.
But I don't know if it exist now a days.