Creating an alias, Installshield

2005-10-25 05:22:37 PM
delphi168
HI there:
I m trying to create an alias
I always used Installshield with delphi, but I just got the Installshield
Express version 3.03 and I can t find where to do this?
I would really apreciate the help
Jo

Re:Creating an alias, Installshield

well just in case someone needs this in the future, if you are using
installshield express 3.03 go to merge menu on stepo 3 and tick the BDE box,
then right click on it and select configure, pretty evident from there
"JPool" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes