List all Files in TPW

Is there anyway you can list all files on a HD? Using FINDFIRST and FINDNEXT on
a entire HD, dosen't quite work out. I just the program to run throught all the
files and tell me me how many are attributed (I got that part done.)

Any help, commenst suggestion, Email me back or just post a new message.
DoNe By ThE pEoPlE aT hApPy SoFtWaRe :-)      Brvhart...@aol.com
http:\\members.aol.com\brvhart662\index.html <-The Pascal Web Page

Re:List all Files in TPW

Brvhart662 wrote:
> Is there anyway you can list all files on a HD? Using FINDFIRST and FINDNEXT on
> a entire HD, dosen't quite work out. I just the program to run throught all the
> files and tell me me how many are attributed (I got that part done.)

Why wouldn't it?  All you need to do is use recursion.