HELP : How do you create a form like the Object Inspector

I would like to create a form like the Object Inspector for a product
that I am writing.  I have tried a number of controls and combinations of
controls but I cannot duplicate the behavior.

I will need to build the object list at run-time, and each property will
have either a string, integer, stringlist or other value. The 'control'
could be an editbox, combobox etc...

I am using D2.01.

Please respond by E-Mail as well as to the newsgroup. I sometimes miss
messages in the group because of the high volume.

Thanks in advance !

Craig.

--
The reason people get lost in thought...
is because its unfamiliar territory.