Conversion of decimal numbers into binary numbers.

How do I convert decimal numbers to binary numbers using Delphi 1.0?

Jan L. Hauffa

Re:Conversion of decimal numbers into binary numbers.

okk...@sp2.power.uni-essen.de wrote:
>How do I convert decimal numbers to binary numbers using Delphi 1.0?

>Jan L. Hauffa

Use IntToHex and then convert each hex digit into binary:
case ....
 '0' : '0000';
 '1' : '0001';
 'F' : '1111';

--
Best wishes

John Nurick

e-mail: j.nur...@dial.pipex.com
v-mail: <+44|0> 191 281 1306

Re:Conversion of decimal numbers into binary numbers.

okk...@sp2.power.uni-essen.de wrote:
>How do I convert decimal numbers to binary numbers using Delphi 1.0?

>Jan L. Hauffa

Use IntToHex and then convert each hex digit into binary:
case ....
 '0' : '0000';
 '1' : '0001';
 'F' : '1111';