I have a lock when I am using an ADOCommand ( "object already in the collection" )

Hi,

I have a strange thing when I am using a ADOCommand.

I create a dynamic form twice which uses a ADOCommand (with a stored
procedure called Toto)
Toto inserts a row into a table.

When I run my sp through my first form, everything is allright but , when if
I do same with the second one, without closing the first one, I have an
error message "object already in the collection".

How can I use an ADOCommand without  any trouble.

Thanks for help.

Denis.

Here is my source code  :

with ADOCommand1 do
   begin
   Parameters.ParamByName('@Libelle').value  := 'Hello';
   Execute;

Dynamic creation of my forms :

procedure TForm1.Button1Click(Sender : TObject );
begin
        form2  := TForm2.Create( Self );
        form2.Show;
end;