Tdate??

Hi,
  I want to extract the year, month and day from a TDate variable, is
there a standard function to do this (I have looked in the help files
without success)?? thanks for your help.

Re:Tdate??

Hi !

ADate:=Trunc(ADateTime); // removes the fraction, leaving number of days
since 30.12.1899....

--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer

Aqab Bin Talal skrev i meldingen <38963D4A.E9C3...@twi.tudelft.nl>...

Aqab Bin Talal wrote:
> Hi,
>   I want to extract the year, month and day from a TDate variable, is
> there a standard function to do this (I have looked in the help files
> without success)?? thanks for your help.

DecodeDate -> OLH

Bye, Udo

Re:Tdate??

Sorry, next time I'll read the question...;

--
Bjoerge Saether
Consultant / Developer
Asker, Norway
bsaether.removet...@online.no (remove the obvious)

Bj?rge S?ther skrev i meldingen ...

>Hi !

>ADate:=Trunc(ADateTime); // removes the fraction, leaving number of
days
>since 30.12.1899....

>--
>Bjoerge Saether
>Consultant / Developer
>Asker, Norway
>bsaether.removet...@online.no (remove the obvious)

>Aqab Bin Talal skrev i meldingen <38963D4A.E9C3...@twi.tudelft.nl>...
>>Hi,
>>  I want to extract the year, month and day from a TDate variable, is
>>there a standard function to do this (I have looked in the help files
>>without success)?? thanks for your help.

Re:Tdate??

JRS:  In article <38963D4A.E9C3...@twi.tudelft.nl> of Tue, 1 Feb 2000
01:56:26 in news:alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi, Aqab Bin Talal <aqabmbmbi

nta...@twi.tudelft.nl> wrote:
>Hi,
>  I want to extract the year, month and day from a TDate variable, is
>there a standard function to do this (I have looked in the help files
>without success)?? thanks for your help.

DecodeDate.