FREE uploading service - no hassle!

--- Selenium Software's FREE uploading service ---

To get your programs uploaded to several worldwide sites - here's how:

Public domain & freeware:

Send one copy of the software in a ZIP, LZH, ARJ, or ARC archive to
this E-mail address encoded in UUencode, XXencode, or MIME.  We will
try to upload the software to 5 worldwide sites within 2 weeks.

Shareware:

Send one copy of both the registered and the unregistered version
in a ZIP, LZH, ARJ, or ARC archive to this E-mail address encoded
in UUencode, XXencode, or MIME format.  We will try to upload the
unregistered version to 3 worldwide sites.

Software must run on DOS.  No non-educational games, all software will
be scanned for viruses.  E-mail to tj...@mail.idt.net for more info.