How to play MPEG videos using Delphi ?

I would like to known how to play MPEG videos using Delphi 4

Thanks in advantage
a...@claretianas.com.br

Re:How to play MPEG videos using Delphi ?

You can install ActiveX control from MediaPlayer.
1) Enter the menu Component
2) Install ActiveX Control
3) Find Microsoft Media Player
4) Install and enjoy

Abel F. de Angelis <a...@claretianas.com.br> wrote in message

> I would like to known how to play MPEG videos using Delphi 4

> Thanks in advantage
> a...@claretianas.com.br

Re:How to play MPEG videos using Delphi ?

>I would like to known how to play MPEG videos using Delphi 4

If you would like lower level control of the decompressed images, you can
try DirectShow media streaming.  For some sample code download the
DShwExml.zip file from:

http://www.delphi-jedi.org/DelphiGraphics/DirectX/Download.htm

Regards,

Wayne

"Abel F. de Angelis" wrote:

> I would like to known how to play MPEG videos using Delphi 4

If you have ActiveMovie installed (comes with Win9x, AFAIK, but not NT),
then the TMediaPlayer component will do.
_________
Andreas

Other Threads