using AVI files w/ delphi3

I am trying to use an AVI with my d3 application, the only avi I have is
the cool.avi that came with Delphi. Does anyone know where to find AVIs or
a good program to create AVIs. I'll settle on putting in an animated gif if
anyone could tell me how to do that
   Thanks

Re:using AVI files w/ delphi3

Simply 3D 2 by Micrografx can be used to create some impressive AVIs, if
you have the time to create the objects.

Brian Murray
--
Fight Spam! Join CAUCE! == http://www.cauce.org/

SrA Rob Hubler <hubl...@andrews.af.mil> wrote in article
<01bd38a0$a21bdde0$8ea20...@dg-0044.andrews.af.mil>...

> I am trying to use an AVI with my d3 application, the only avi I have is
> the cool.avi that came with Delphi. Does anyone know where to find AVIs
or
> a good program to create AVIs. I'll settle on putting in an animated gif
if
> anyone could tell me how to do that
>    Thanks

Re:using AVI files w/ delphi3

Adobe premiere is the one of the more well rounded avi/gif creation
programs...

SrA Rob Hubler <hubl...@andrews.af.mil> wrote in article
<01bd38a0$a21bdde0$8ea20...@dg-0044.andrews.af.mil>...

> I am trying to use an AVI with my d3 application, the only avi I have is
> the cool.avi that came with Delphi. Does anyone know where to find AVIs
or
> a good program to create AVIs. I'll settle on putting in an animated gif
if
> anyone could tell me how to do that
>    Thanks

Other Threads