Re: ANN: InstantObjests 2.0 Beta 1 Released

2005-11-12 11:33:53 PM
delphi87
try accessing to:
nntp://news.marcocantu.it
====================================
Erick Sasse writes:

>Adem writes:
>
>>Just a short question: How many messages do you see in this NG
>>
>>nntp://news.instantobjects.org/instantobjects.org.development
>
>66 since 01-Nov-2005.

I don't know what sort of gremlin is playing foul here, but
I did manage to get in through Thunderbird, yet XanaNews (my
favorite news client) fails to show more than one message.

Thank you for your patience with me.

Cheers,
Adem

Re: ANN: InstantObjests 2.0 Beta 1 Released

clacke writes:
try accessing to:
nntp://news.marcocantu.it
I did.
I also deleted and recreated the account several times and
with different options. XN simply odes not work. Thunderbird
does.
I have no idea why? I have had to give in and give up.

Adem writes:
I also deleted and recreated the account several times and
with different options. XN simply odes not work. Thunderbird
does.
Mine connects fine, I just see no groups. Does suggest somethings not
right
--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings

Liz writes:
Adem writes:

Mine connects fine, I just see no groups. Does suggest somethings not
right
Thank you for conforming my sanity --albeit probably limited to this case
:-)
--

Re: ANN: InstantObjests 2.0 Beta 1 Released

Sorry, it should have been
...confirming...