Oracle Numeric Overflow Error remarks...

Hi guys,

I'm trying to insert into an Oracle (7.3.3.0.0) Table a field defined as
number(20,10) a delphi var defined as single, it doesn't work properly.
But when my delphi var is defined as double or real it works...

Could anybody confirm it ?

Bye.

Re:Oracle Numeric Overflow Error remarks...

Can't seem to recreate the the problem.  Can you post some sample code?

Matt Beckius
Certified Delphi Developer & Trainer
Next Training Class March 30 - April 3
http://www.sourcetechcorp.com

Jerome Fillon wrote in message <34FC79FC.99DAF...@progiware.fr>...
>Hi guys,

>I'm trying to insert into an Oracle (7.3.3.0.0) Table a field defined as
>number(20,10) a delphi var defined as single, it doesn't work properly.
>But when my delphi var is defined as double or real it works...

>Could anybody confirm it ?

>Bye.

Other Threads