Re: Doc-O-Matic 5 released - Documentation System

2006-01-19 10:44:50 PM
delphi17
so to document both pascal and C# code I'd need two versions
at a cost of about $1000 ?
thanks
Ron

Re: Doc-O-Matic 5 released - Documentation System

If that is too much, there is GenHelpPro which will doccument
C++/C#/Pascal into Html/HtmlHelp/WinHelp/Rtf for $180
It doesn't have the same features but has quite a few.
HTH Pete
"Ron C." <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
so to document both pascal and C# code I'd need two versions
at a cost of about $1000 ?

Re: Doc-O-Matic 5 released - Documentation System

Hi!
so to document both pascal and C# code I'd need two versions
at a cost of about $1000
There is also a new version of Time2Help in the works.
Same purpose product.
Regards!
Atmapuri

Ron C. writes:
so to document both pascal and C# code I'd need two versions
at a cost of about $1000 ?
In that case you would probably go for the Professional Edition which
covers all natively supported languages (Delphi, C#, C++, IDL, VB.NET,
Java, JavaScript, JSP, ASPX and MATLAB). This Edition also comes with a
lot of other additional features like QA and Class Hierarchy Views, a
powerful Report tool and supports PDF and XML output, just to name a few.
The single user license for Doc-O-Matic 5 Professional is $999
(multi-user rebates available).
Regards
Markus
Markus Spoettl,