Delphi 5 with Xp pro Or 2000 Pro ?

I need to know what would work better

Developing & running Delphi 5 applications on Windows XP pro or Windows 2000
Pro?

Taking under consideration all aspects:
General problems
Database (BDE)
Reporting (QR)
Drivers for printers
RT programming

TIA
Kobi.

Re:Delphi 5 with Xp pro Or 2000 Pro ?

Wrong forum for this question.

I can tell you that D5 works perfectly with W2K.  Haven't used XP Pro...

-dennis

"Kobi" <k...@mea.co.il> wrote in message news:3c985730$1_2@dnews...
> I need to know what would work better

> Developing & running Delphi 5 applications on Windows XP pro or Windows
2000
> Pro?

> Taking under consideration all aspects:
> General problems
> Database (BDE)
> Reporting (QR)
> Drivers for printers
> RT programming

> TIA
> Kobi.

Re:Delphi 5 with Xp pro Or 2000 Pro ?

D5 works fine with XP too.

--

Regards, Stephen Walter

"Dennis Landi" <den...@dennislandi.com> wrote in message

> Wrong forum for this question.

> I can tell you that D5 works perfectly with W2K.  Haven't used XP Pro...

> -dennis

> "Kobi" <k...@mea.co.il> wrote in message news:3c985730$1_2@dnews...
> > I need to know what would work better

> > Developing & running Delphi 5 applications on Windows XP pro or Windows
> 2000
> > Pro?

> > Taking under consideration all aspects:
> > General problems