Digital Signature component (D2006)

2006-11-17 04:59:10 AM
delphi58
I'm new to digital signatures (someting like adding a digital signature to a
pdf) and i am curious if there are 3rd party components that would help me
implement this feature in my project. I will be working mostly on .tif
files.
Thanks.
-
James

Re:Digital Signature component (D2006)

Thank you! I will take a look at this.
-
James
"Eugene Mayevski" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hello!
You wrote on Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:59:10 -0800:

J>I'm new to digital signatures (someting like adding a digital signature
J>to a pdf) and i am curious if there are 3rd party components that would
J>help me implement this feature in my project. I will be working mostly
J>on .tif files.

Check PKIBlackbox ( www.eldos.com/sbb/desc-pki.php ). You will need
it's ElMessageSigner component.
Read how to use the component at