Writing OLE DB (ODBC) Provider with Delphi

Hi to all,

some time ago Ian Stiles had the same question, but unfortunately the
response is deleted from the news server. So once again:
Is there anyone who has experience in writing a simple OLE DB Provider in
Delphi to access a proprietary database. (ODBC would help, too).
Are there tools that assist you? I know OpenAccess from ATI, which is useful
for C programmers.
I would be glad for any information to this topic.

Thanks

Markus

P.S. If there is a rubbish news post with my name, i apologize for this, but
i had some problems with my news configuration and suddenly a testnews was
sent ;-}

Re:Writing OLE DB (ODBC) Provider with Delphi

Binh Ly has been doing some work in this area. He has information on his
site at
http://www.techvanguards.com

Phil Haselden

Markus Kolb <m.k...@ott-hydrometry.de> wrote in message

> Hi to all,

> some time ago Ian Stiles had the same question, but unfortunately the
> response is deleted from the news server. So once again:
> Is there anyone who has experience in writing a simple OLE DB Provider in
> Delphi to access a proprietary database. (ODBC would help, too).
> Are there tools that assist you? I know OpenAccess from ATI, which is
useful
> for C programmers.
> I would be glad for any information to this topic.

> Thanks

> Markus

> P.S. If there is a rubbish news post with my name, i apologize for this,
but
> i had some problems with my news configuration and suddenly a testnews was
> sent ;-}

Other Threads