Re: How can I detect when user want execute any application??

2008-01-18 02:53:47 AM
delphi55
On Jan 16, 5:39 pm, Milan <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
How can I detect when user want execute any application??

and how I can stop him?

thank
Easy fast and "bad" solution. :) Create snapshot of running process in
thread each 1 sec (for example) then compare it. If the is application
you need to block - kill the process.
Also you may block it in registry. Unfortunatelly I do not remember
the key but you may find it in internet. (Or I will do so if you send me
the reminder). :)

Re: How can I detect when user want execute any application??

Q Correll writes:
Eddie,

>Use this device:

<giggle>That's not nice. ;-)
Hey, he wants to "detect when user want execute any application"
Only way I know is through mind reading...

Re: How can I detect when user want execute any application??

<LOL>I thought you were meaning "execute" .... like electric chair. ;-)
--
Malcolm
Townsville, Australia
Q Correll writes:

>Eddie,
>
>>Use this device:
>
><giggle>That's not nice. ;-)

Hey, he wants to "detect when user want execute any application"

Only way I know is through mind reading...

Re: How can I detect when user want execute any application??

Eddie,
| Only way I know is through mind reading...
<chuckle>
01/18/2008 19:42:35
XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's Salutation mod]