transparent pixel?

2005-04-26 03:12:20 PM
delphi90
Hi,
I am curious about how to know which pixel of a bitmap is transparent?
I want to write a routine which ignore the transparent part and copy
non-transparent pixels to another bitmap.
Thx for any idea!
Rgds,
scchui

Re:transparent pixel?

In article <426de9d1$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>, Scchui writes:
I am curious about how to know which pixel of a bitmap is transparent?
The TransparentColor property of TBitmap defines which color to consider
transparent. The bitmap pixels themselves have no concept of
transparency, it is all on how the bitmap is rendered.

I want to write a routine which ignore the transparent part and copy
non-transparent pixels to another bitmap.
Set the source bitmaps Transparent property to true, then the Draw
method of a target canvas will draw it transparently.
Peter Below (TeamB)
Use the newsgroup archives :
www.mers.com/searchsite.html
www.tamaracka.com/search.htm