Problems printing to the printer canvas

Hi everyone

I`m having problems printing on D2. Anything I try to print with
Printer.Canvas.TextOut(...) doesn't get printed. It`s really strange
because things start to work when I set the font size to 80 (or more).
Other methods (like Rectangle) work fine.

Any help is welcome.

Tom Koberle

Re:Problems printing to the printer canvas

Tom -

Are you setting the Size property or the Height property? The first is
in units of 1/72"; the second varies depending on the device
resolution, and on a 600 dpi printer, anything less than 80 would make
for a pretty small font - something that might print, but which you
would just assume was excess toner spots on the page.

Good luck.

Kurt

Other Threads