Update 3 - Error 32

2007-09-28 10:18:20 AM
delphi113
Finally got Update 3 installed after many rocky attemps, directory
deletions, and install restarts. Now I get an Error 32 when trying to
install Rave reports.
"An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination
directory. MoveFile failed: code 32. A process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process"
Any suggestions?
-WG

Re:Update 3 - Error 32

WGreen writes:
Finally got Update 3 installed after many rocky attemps, directory
deletions, and install restarts. Now I get an Error 32 when trying to
install Rave reports.

"An error occurred while trying to rename a file in the destination
directory. MoveFile failed: code 32. A process cannot access the file
because it is being used by another process"

Any suggestions?

-WG
Can you send me an email describing your operating system, hardware and
install process? What version of the product do you have installed, and
what other updates have been applied?
Are you getting this error just double clicking to start the RAVE
install or is it when launched from the installer itself?
Is it from the ISO? Are you mounted to the ISO via some software
program, or did you burn to a DVD?
Like to help you out here...
--
Chris Pattinson
CodeGear QA Manager, Delphi/C++ Developer Studio