Help on multi-threaded Database Application

Hi,

I have a problem about multi-threaded DB App with TTable.  In general single
threaded DB App, I usually use a DataModule to hold all the tables I use and
I have written a template to fetch the table information needed.  However, in
multi-threaded situation, all tables are created at run time in thread unit,
so I need to hard code all the details.  If the number of tables used
increased, then I have to spend much time on such a trivial stuff.

I really need help!  Any ideas are welcome and appreciated.

Thanks alot.

Jonathan Chiu
(jchc...@usa.net)
Elec & Eltek Int'l Ltd.