Jon Arthur gone? Who's his replacement

2005-10-18 03:22:03 AM
delphi80
Based on looking at the 8 hours of InterBase (I just now looked at it), it
looks like Jon has left.
Who took his place? Who's in charge of InterBase at Borland now?
I'll be at BorCon (ummmm, I mean DevCon) so hopefully I will be able to see
everyone from the IB community again.
David R.

Re:Jon Arthur gone? Who's his replacement

Joe Overton has most of what Jon's responsibilities used to be. However,
his job has been split across multiple people now. Joe will at DevCon
and you can meet him there. Most of the team, including myself and the
faces you are familar with, will be at the meet the InterBase team
session Tuesday night.
David R. Robinson writes:
Based on looking at the 8 hours of InterBase (I just now looked at it), it
looks like Jon has left.

Who took his place? Who's in charge of InterBase at Borland now?

I'll be at BorCon (ummmm, I mean DevCon) so hopefully I will be able to see
everyone from the IB community again.

David R.

Re:Jon Arthur gone? Who's his replacement

Joe Overton has most of what Jon's responsibilities used to be. However,
his job has been split across multiple people now. Joe will at DevCon
and you can meet him there. Most of the team, including myself and the
faces you are familar with, will be at the meet the InterBase team
session Tuesday night.
Sounds good. I look forward to meeting Joe. See you there.
David R.